Wednesday, July 2, 2008

June in a Nutshell

Sweet Baby Jane
8 weeks old

tummy time!
I used to think Jane looked so much like Kate as a baby
But not so much anymore...
Kate was a lot fuller
(granted she weighed a pound a half more at birth)

Here are a couple pictures of Kate around the same age:



Andy and Audrey came to visit for 2 weeks from Boston!
It was so much fun having them here and getting to meet Belen!
She is beautiful, as you can tell, and such a happy baby.
I can't believe I didn't get any pictures with Andy or Audrey! Ah!
Belen and Jane - 2 months apart
March 8th and May 8th



Teal and Kate
This is pretty much a daily ritual



Kate's Favorite things:
Doggie, Blankee & Baby Jane


5 comments:

Banks Family said...

Cute girls Shannon. We will be keeping up with the boy section. I love that Kate was hiding her little poop! Sounds like you are closer to potty training than we are. Way to go!

Jenn said...

I think your girls look a lot alike. They are so adorable and I love Kate laying and cuddling with your dog.

Kass Martin said...

How cute. She is getting big. I love Kate with Teal. That is so sweet. Can't believe she hid the poop! The things kids will do. PS did you give me your email for my blog? If you didn't and want to (since it's private) email me at kitkassbar@yahoo.com thanks!

Rob and Jenn said...

I can't believe how fast time flies. Your baby is getting older!!! I can't wait to have mine here to hold and snuggle with. Hope you are feeling better. Take it easy.

noelle said...

that is hiLARious. love the poop-hiding. at least she didn't poop in the front yard for all the world to see like one little boy i know...

Blog Archive