These are from my sweet husband:
Easter was a little different this year:
Todd and I spoke in sacrament, Kate had the Croup,
and my parents were gone.
It was pretty low key.
and my parents were gone.
It was pretty low key.
Kate had a great time finding the eggs
and she was REALLY into the Chocolate in her Easter bag.
and she was REALLY into the Chocolate in her Easter bag.
We had J-Dawg knock-offs for Easter dinner and Bunny cake.
Since Kate was sick and stayed home from church
(thanks to Michelle)
she didn't even get to wear her new Easter dress. Oh well, next week.
Chelsea, Scott and Michelle (the engaged couple)

Since Kate was sick and stayed home from church
(thanks to Michelle)
she didn't even get to wear her new Easter dress. Oh well, next week.
Happy Easter!
10 comments:
I am so sorry Kate had croup- that is awful stuff! Her hair is getting so long! How did your talks go?
She is one cute bunny! Love the flowers from Todd...so pretty!
Poor little Kate! Rough go round for us too! Our little Rhett has croup now! Yuck I feel so bad for him and for Kesley, she just has a wreched fever! sigh.... I can't wait for Spring/summer to truly be here. Kate looked like she had a good time though!!!!
Happy (late) Easter! What a fun holiday with kiddos. I want to see some recent pics of you! Are you hiding? It seems like 99% of pictures don't have me in them. We moms are too busy catching the moment with the kids. I loved the few days of warmth we had. I can't wait for daily picnics.
Hey, what's your email address? (I think it needs to be the one you use while on blogger) I'm going private this week and want you included! Thanks! You can email me at kitkassbar@yahoo.com or leave it in the comments.
You will have to give us an update about what you talked about in your talks, what a subject! I am sure you guys did great. Hope your feeling well!!
nothing like a j-dawgs'...
think of 2 Easters ago... crazy how time flies!!! can't wait to see you... hang in there! baby jane will be here before we know it : )
HI!! Congrats on little baby Jane on the way - just got back on the blogwagon. E-mail me your e-mail address so I can get you on our blog list!! xo ct@neffheadwear.com
I love Kate! I can't believe you only have 41 more days until Jane gets here! And how can you hate Jason Castro!?
Post a Comment